Thursday, August 27, 2009

Walking in Daddy's shoes

Last Sunday I was changing our bedsheets when I saw Little Daryl carrying "Daddy's" shoes. I thought he was taking them to Daddy so Daddy could wear them (he likes to be "helpful"). I was called into the hallway a short time later and he had stepped into Daddy's shoes and was walking around. He was walking in my dad's shoes the day before when we visited them, but I had forgotten the camera. In the picture above, he is either wanting the camera or to be picked up.


Watching TV while waiting for lunch to be ready. (I distracted him by taking his picture)


He loves to blow bubbles, though right now he holds the wand too far away from his mouth to get many bubbles.



Last week I visited a college friend who has a boy Daryl's age. I tried to get a picture of them together, but wasn't able to. The older sisters were putting on a play (which never was really performed) of Peter and the Wolf. We had fun.



No comments: